From: jrushton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [TMIC] tm
To: "Butcher Bernard G (NY80)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "tmic"
<tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Date: Friday, June 6, 2008, 10:38 AM

#yiv541933364 v\:* {
}

#yiv541933364 v\:* {
}

I do, too.  I have made up my own PT regime since it's so
expensive to drive these days and it seems to work really well.
I'm getting around better as I go along and I know it's only because of my
being active.  If I were to stop, I am so sure I would end up in
bed!  Thanks for sharing, both of you!!

Jeanne in Dayton