(in Ns)

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: tmic-list@eskimo.com; [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: [TMIC]
age at incidentDate: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 23:05:49 -0600

I was 51 - toes started tingling and numbness spread up to my chest.  Now age
57 and among the "walking" wounded.  And I would like to add that I am ever so
thankful for each and every one in our TM family.  Thank you, Jim, once again
for all that you have done and continue to do for us all.

Happy Birthday to all of the JUNE babies!

Linda