From: randy rankin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [TMIC] facebook - and TM MS adv.
To: "TM Group" <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Date: Thursday, June 12, 2008, 6:47 PM

I just started a facebook - it is cool - i like this one . If anyone wants to
join it or learn about how to make one please feel free - also - if you have
facebook and no how to add an ad I want to put one up for the Cure and some
other stuff if you would like to help me :
Dhttp://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1314342486