My knees hurt and one hip.  I think it is the way I lean when I walk and strain
from sitting to standing position.
Carol in Culver, IN

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Krissy Z
  To: TM List ; TMA-New-England
  Sent: Friday, June 13, 2008 9:23 PM
  Subject: [TMIC] knee pain

         I went to the dr today because my right knee has been bothering me,
when I sit for a bit or wake up from sleep its getting harder and harder to
walk. Its not the knee cap but to the side a bit . (inner) She took an xray,
but havent heard back anything yet, and she said i'll have an mri if nothing on
xray. She told me to take ibuprofen on a reg basis (up to 800 mg)  but it still
hurts painfully to get up and walk  until I walk it out a bit. I have applied
heat but it doesnt seem to last long. It's on my right leg too, which is the
one most affected by the TM.

         Any ideas what I could do to alleviate some of the pain?
        Has anyone developed anything like this after getting tm? I never had
any pain of any sort with this tm...

        ~Krissy~
        We are all in this together, by ourselves.
        - Lily Tomlin

        ~I'm In pretty Good Shape
        For the Shape I am in~