Sorry, this is so late.
  My chiropractor took 6 visits in a 2 week time to unlock my hips.  Which put
my lower back out and that put my neck out of wacko.  If one is out of line,
then the other end will also be out of line.
  Hope this helps,
  Todd in CC, TX

Robert Pall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
              As per my more recent e mails I have stated that my good leg has
been exhibiting new wonderful sensations such as burning and freezing. One
other item for discussion…I also notice pain and stiffness in my neck…have any
other members gone thru this and if so what was the diagnosis. Lastly having
had TM for more than 10 years I am having pain in my left knee…I attribute this
to the way I have adapted to walking…it would not surprise me if in the near
future I perhaps will need knee (hip too?) replacement. It just appears that
every time I feel I have a handle on this lousy condition something else comes
up…and the worst part of this is I believe as we get older (I am 60) many of
our symptoms will become more pronounced as we face normal aging problems such
as  arthritis. Other than continually adding more and more pain meds, what are
we suppose to do. Per Dr. Kerr he wants me to conduct almost all exercise in
the pool..either swimming or even walking…low
 impact…I should have realized that years ago ..but youth is wasted on the
young….OK I am thru rambling for today….thanks for letting me vent!
  Rob in New Jersey