I'm wondering if any of you have the feeling as if your hip/pelvic bones are
trying to come through your bum muscles or as if I fell on my bum and it is
terribly bruised?  This is the only feeling I have on my bum other than I know
when my bum is touched.

I had to do alot of sitting yesterday - driving to Dr. office, in the office,
and drive back home.  Today my bum is so sore like it is bruised.  This is not
the first time - it seems to happen anytime that I have to sit for long periods
of time.  This is the only feeling I have in bum and it really hurts!  Pain
pills do not help.

I've laid on my sides so much that they are also hurting.  I can't lay on my
stomach because I have an ileostomy - my colon has been removed along with the
rectum and the small intestine comes out on my left side of my lower abdomen,
so laying on my stomach is out.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Candy K.