I guess we all have weird symptoms that  we dont talk about.  My back itches
all the time and one side of my  head.   The dermotologist said I have dry
skin but no matter what I do  it still itches.   Also I have a heightened sense
of smell.   There are times I smell things that arent there and no one else
smells them  .  I guess we all have strange sensations and just chalk it up to
something  else or maybe it is the TM.

In a message dated 7/14/2008 5:44:52 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,