  From: Jim Lubin
  To: marieke dufresne ; tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 5:23 PM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] Mystery ER now on YouTube

  Thanks :-)
  I added them to http://www.youtube.com/transversemyelitis

  At 02:56 PM 7/15/2008, marieke dufresne wrote:

    Mystery ER now on YouTube
    I got them from Jim through email, and uploaded to YouTube. It's in 3
parts. They are still "processing". Part 1 is up though, the other 2 should be
up within a few minutes (5:55 PM ET).

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QFmF6Bh1gg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1wdFSx_LOw&feature=user
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA-tDVzp5QI&feature=user

    If it disappears, it's b/c they got taken down (not by me, but YT.. so far
I have not had that happen, but ya never know)

    Marieke RN!
    TM @ T1 since 2004

  ----
  Jim Lubin