  From: Trudy Ogilvie
  To: tmic
  Sent: Saturday, July 19, 2008 8:18 PM
  Subject: [TMIC] Frustrated!!

  This TM has got to be the weirdest!!! You change your shoes and your legs go
crazy. You put on a pair of jeans - the legs don't like 'em - you sit too long
on a hard-surfaced chair... WATCH OUT - pay for that mistake.  I feel as tho
from the hips down I have just been poured into a cement block. What did I
do??? I went to church, came home and changed my shoes and my clothes... Is it
just me or does anyone else have this problem of different shoes, clothes, hard
benches... and the legs sometimes just don't like the way things have gone and
boy do they let you know...  Is this some sort of attack?? It's very scary. I
know that when I wake up I never know how these legs are going to greet me...
but usually it's just a matter of  of all over regular every day pain. Did I
sit wrong? Did I kneel too long... Hmmm maybe church isn't a good idea... just
kidding.... :)
  It's my lifeline....
  Thought I would just share these painful moments with those who really
understand!
  Maybe it's the unbearable heat wave we've got going here in Virginia...
  Take care all
  Trudy