From: Deb Monteleone
Date: 8/14/2008 7:03:16 PM
To: Grace M.;  tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] A question from a new member

Hello all,

Actually, my wife, Deb was diagnosed with MS after a severe bout with TM at
T-9. She is still in Rehab and on Pred. We have chosen to use Copaxone as
the MS med. I was wondering if anyone has any knowledge or experience with
Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN). A client of mine (I'm a personal trainer) is
using it and swears it helps greatly. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

BTW, I tried to send this message to the tmic-list address but it was sent
back. Am I doing something wrong?

Gene Monteleone