From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: River raft trip
To: "Jenna Stentz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Martha Fleming" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
"Susan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Betty-TM" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tuesday, August 26, 2008, 8:04 PM

Hey all see Randy's email below.. my two cents...

Randy, I can tell you my feet burn all the time feel like there on fire,  as
for the spasams, I have never had them but maybe one of the girls can assist
-------------- Original message from [EMAIL PROTECTED]: --------------

Wow really kewl! Hey I have a ? For the group but I'm on blackberry and can't.