Hi Krissy - I get rushed through my neuro visits also, and usually a new
med - just this month, she started me on Baclofen.

Barney

 om: Krissy Z [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 1:20 PM
To: TM List; TMA-New-England
Subject: [TMIC] my neurologist

the past 3 visits to my neuro have been cold and stiff. (heh no pun
intended)..once he had a student with him to sit in and he repremanded e
for being 5 min late, and rushed me thru my appt and was cold and
unfeeling. He started out with me being happy and hopeful and
knowledable, but now he's rote and unfeeling and la te da it is what it
is go get an mri.
I didnt get my last mri because I couldnt afford it. I'm sure when I see
him next month he will mention that. He seems to rush thru my appts, not
give me any *hope*, not really doing anything for me. Does he just feel
he can do no more and has given up? he's always willing to offer mri's
and more drugs tho.  Do I say something to him?  Find a new one?(hate to
have to start over)

~Krissy~
We are all in this together, by ourselves.
- Lily Tomlin

~I'm In pretty Good Shape
For the Shape I am in~