Subject: RE: [TMIC]Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 08:21:41 -0400From: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; tmic-list@eskimo.com

Thanks Wim - interesting - - have you tried Baclofen? I also can walk (with
walker) and since taking baclofen pills for 1 1/2 weeks, it has gotten harder
to do - especially getting up - I have been blaming it on over-exercise, I have
been getting down on the floor & doing some exercises a couple of days per
week, and I am going to stop for a while to see if it improves.

BERNARD BUTCHER

From: wim from holland [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Saturday, August 23,
2008 6:43 PMTo: Butcher, Bernard G (NY80); tmic-list-at-eskimo.comSubject: RE:
[TMIC]
My neuro told me that a pump is not a good idea. Because the stiffness I can
stand on my legs, even walk a little with crutches. Handy for going to a toilet
or take a shower. When a pump is installed, standing is out of the question, no
stiffnes and bad feelings is one, but no function is for me out of the
question. Wim> Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 16:18:32 -0400> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com> Subject: [TMIC] > > > Hi all - I was told by my neuro
that I may need to get a baclofen pump.> Right now I am taking baclofen pills,
and next (if I have no bad> reactions, I guess) I have to go through an
evaluation test whereby they> inject baclofen into my spinal cord - then the
pump gets installed with> a tube which automatically injects small amounts of
baclofen into my> spinal cord.> Has anyone gone through this process? Stiffness
is one of my biggest> problems right now & she tells me the pump is the way to
go. Sounds> scary, the pump is actually inside me.> > BARNEY> >

Je foto's bewerken en in elkaar laten overlopen met Windows Live Photo Gallery
De mooiste afbeeldingen van Angelina Jolie vind je met Live Search
http://search.live.com/images/results.aspx?q=angelina%20jolie&FORM=MIINTM