Patti,

  I too am amazed at our hospitals and medical systems in this country!  Our
leaders should be shamed.

  Was Jude sent home with MRSA and no antibiotic?  I hope I misunderstood
something along the way.

  Thank you
  Catherine

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
  Hi All
I visited Jude, however, she slept most of the time. Jude was being over
sedated from her pain patch so her doctor lowered the dose - he lowered it by
half. Jude was awake when I arrived and her husband was there so I had the
opportunity to talk with him too. Dave explained that I was lucky to find her
awake. Her nurse said she had been falling asleep in mid-sentence.
I sure don't understand how our hospital and medical system works - Jude is to
be released from the hospital - today. Her doctor visited her, changed the rx
for the pain patch and said he would write up her discharge. Dave left so he
could get some groceries and get ready for her return home. I'm stumped. Dave
said the last time this happened Jude called and said I'm comming home (always
by ambulance) and they arrived home at 10:00 PM. Yes, P.M..
Jude is expecting to talk with Pam tomorrow. Hopefully, Pam will have another
update.

Patti - Michigan

Love Catherine     Life is short, Break the rules sometimes, Forgive quickly,
Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that
made you smile