thank you Patti  ...  I am so concerned for Jude.  I keep praying and hoping
for her recovery.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
  Dave said he had to check on the Mrsa and the antiabotic as he was leaving
the room so I'm sure he will have it covered. She had a port before and I don't
know if it had been removed or not. I think they would wait 30 days before
removing it so she should still have it.
Patti