From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [TMIC] Fwd: Hello again
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Date: Thursday, September 25, 2008, 7:01 AM

From: Heyjude48458
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 9/25/2008 7:41:19 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Hello again

It's been a while since I wrote to this, my favorite forum.  Two months in the
hospital is a long time and makes one wonder if they have been forgotten or
replaced or something.  Then the cards and phone calls start coming in and
everything is ok.

It feels so good to be home again.  All is well, except for the problem that I
need my hair washed...and with another new doctor comes a new home health care
company which will provide someone to wash my hair but does not supply the
shampoo bowl, etc.  So I had to order everything and yesterday it finally came
in.  Now I have to wait for them.

So, what have I missed on the list?  I sincerely hope that all is well and I
want to thank you all for thinking about me and sending up Prayers.

Peace,
Jude

Looking for simple solutions to your real-life financial challenges? Check out
WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips and calculators.