Thank you, Larry, for such an uplifting story!  You would be a wonderful person
to be around more often!  Your family is blessed.  I'm just a TM 'new-be' since
5/2005 and I agree that it has put so many wonderful things into my life.  It
has literally forced Jack and I to 'stop and smell the roses'.  We went from
working long, long hours (me, nursing and Jack as a lineman) to being here in
this beautiful little place to enjoy every day.  It has also forced us to
change our priorities over so many things.

I can get around very well which is wonderful having come from total paralysis
and keep going with the PT at home using the hot tub and a treadmill but for
some reason (pain 24/7 seems to be something we TM'ers seem to live with) I
just had to increase my Lyrica because of increased pain.  I have read that it
sometimes comes with the change of weather??  But, it's okay!  It could be oh
so much worse!!

Jeanne in Dayton, WA where it is a beautiful morning here in the mountains!

Jeanne in Dayton, WA where it is a beautiful morning here in the mountains!