From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 9:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] is this an M.S. problem?

I have had strange sensations with my sense of smell.  Sometimes I smell
things similar to the smell of smoke.   First I thought it was coming from
my air conditioner in  Florida but when I got to NY it was the same.   Neuro
sent me for brain eeg and mri.  Both showed nothing.  I guess I still have a
brain but the sensations are still there but not as much.

In a message dated 10/14/2008 9:29:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,