My daughter saw this article on Yahoo and sent it on to me. Very interesting
since some of us have TM/MS I thought you might want to read it...
It's certainly an improvement over what's being going on with some of the
TM'ers on this list..... :)

Frank..... welcome back!! you certainly arrived with an agenda!!! Now read this
article tell us what you think and then have your martini...

There is always Hope! Trudy

– Researchers at the University of Cambridge said they have found that
alemtuzumab, a drug originally developed …

http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/115298556/direct/01/