Well said Rob.
      Cheryl

--- On Tue, 10/28/08, Robert Pall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Robert Pall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [TMIC] truth in labeling
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Sally Wilkinson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
tmic-list@eskimo.com
Date: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 9:58 AM

I cannot believe how much discussion this topic has yielded. This is not
that difficult....simply do not discuss non TM matters with the group. I
have no problem with a member discussing spiritualiy as a form of coping
with our condition...simply leave out religion, politics, jokes etc.
from the site. These are topics you can share with specific
members...but not to the entire list. We should always consider how a
new member looking for information will respond to non TM issues. We
have had numerous cases of members unsubscribing due to these emails.The
so called dirty topics are certainly not "dirty"...but simply
problems
related to the condition and do not need to be labeled "mature". All
we
must do is stay on topic and use common sense.

Rob in New Jersey