Thank you all for your responses to my message, and yes, I heard from Neil
as well.  I agree with what many said about the fact that it must have been
destiny for the two of us to meet.  She felt that she really needed some
contact at that time and in some way, that her dad had sent me to her.

It is sad that possibly, just possibly, had Erica or her dad contacted us
that we may have been able to help them, but who knows.  Sometimes no  matter
what others try to do to help, the end result doesn't change much.   Very sad
indeed.

But, we made a contact and that is what is important.  She is also  trying to
spread the word about TM.

Take care all,  Hugs, Barbara A (soon to be home in Auburn, CA  where I'll
try to reply to each of you)

Holiday needs. Search Now.
-aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)