Randy, I totally agree that stress seems to aggravate the symptoms as does any
illness like colds and flu plus change in the weather.  But the stress seems to
really zap all of the good we work so hard for!

The varicella zoster/chicken pox/shingles virus is probably the strongest
theory I've read about since being stricken with TM.  I'm waiting for what Dr.
Kerr and his team find out and if they get the 'stem cell transplant' issue
thru the FDA.  I thought they said they should know this month???

My gosh, you need to get off that old bad luck wagon, Randy!!!  I wish we could
help you in some way! Get back on the good side of the IRS and stay away from
those crazy women as much as you possibly can!!

Jeanne in Dayton