Randy,What a nightmare! I am so, so sorry. My husband has Menier's disease,
an inner ear autoimmune disease, and when it was at its worst he was so very
sick!
That too they think is caused by a virus.  Don't know if you have time for
it but they say that practicing deep breathing exercises and meditation can
help in calming down the body at times. And do not let the "bitches" of this
world get to you.  Anyway hang in there and know we're thinking about you!
Take care
Trudy