____________________________________
 From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],  [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],  [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],  [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
Sent: 11/25/2008 3:58:37 P.M. Eastern Standard  Time
Subj: FW: Geat Idea

Best  Regards,
Nicole  Padden
Inside Sales
A.E. Petsche  Company
2905 Premiere Parkway
Suite  225
Duluth,GA  30097
Direct:  770-814-3064
Main:  770-814-3050
Fax:  770-814-9153
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
    *   Quote  validity is 30 days
    *   The  minimum purchase order is $100
    *   The  minimum line item is $50
    *   Stock  is subject to prior sale
    *   Wire/Cable  shipping qty tolerance is +/- 10%