  From: Sharon M
  To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2008 5:39 PM
  Subject: [TMIC] lesions, re-occurance of TM .... and such

        Hi again everyone!

        I was hit with TM suddenly in 9/97 and then was dxed with MS in 8/98.
They have never found lesions in my spine but I do have lesions in my brain.
My original neuro says he still thinks I have a hidden lesion on my spine.

        In late August 08 I was hit again with the severe numbness.  This time
on the right side instead of the original left side.  The numbness has not
gotten better this time.   Then about 3 weeks ago I had a sudden, sharp severe
pain in my back at that same level.  I saw my new neuro last week and he said
it was "all connected".  I had already figured it was "connected". lol

        I am having much worse back pain lately, too.  Really bad and nothing
helps it.  It's pain, burning and weakness....

        That said, I am really doing pretty good.  MS has kicked my butt at
times and I have never been symptom-free since the TM attack Labor Day, 1997.
I've just gotten worse over time.

        I am one of the lucky TMers, though, so I really hate to complain.   I
know it could be so much worse.  I just wonder what you experts have to say
about this latest occurance for me.

        hugs to you all

        Sharon Marsden