Hi, Randy,

I've been taking Lyrica and Lexapro for quite awhile but just changed over to
Cymbalta from the Lexapro and added Tramadol for pain and I can't tell you how
much I've improved!  I experimented with the timing on taking the Tramadol and
only take two a day.  You can take 1-2 up to 4 times a day (800mg total) and
I'm only taking 1 in the AM and 1 at noon.  The Cymbalta is an antidepressant
but also seems to help with pain so that is why we changed over to that from
the Lexapro.

Gosh, I sure wish it could help someone else...

Jeanne