Cody Unser is an inspirational young woman who was struck with TM
in her teens.
Here is her website: http://www.cufsf.org/content.asp?CustComKey=346548&CategoryKey=350032&pn=Page&DomName=cufsf.org

Also, Netta Ganor is on the TMIC, and is a wonderful young woman with TM. I don't have her address, but I'm sure someone will.

Kevin

jrushton wrote:
Hi, everyone, I recently found out about a little girl in the third grade that is really having a tough time with her TM and needs to find some other children or even someone that might have been stricken with TM when they were young and are older now. I am getting the details to see how she can 'chat' with someone but this is my first step. Sure hope someone can help her.. Jeanne in Dayton