You know, Debbie...I almost got in touch with you before I sent the e-mail
to TMIC!  You are such a blessing as are all of you on TMIC!  I will pass
this info on to Sophia's mom!  Thank you!  j

-------Original Message-------

From: Deborah Nord Capen
Date: 1/14/2009 11:16:44 AM
To: jrushton
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Needing help...??

Hi Jeanne,
I don't have the information readily available, but you might want to
contact Jeanne Hamilton in Illinois (she is in the TMA Membership Directory)
  There are several parents of children with TM who are available for help.
Due to her age and privacy issues, we do not have any groups specifically
for children, but for the parents of children.  There is a parents support
group that you can find at the website at www.myelitis.org under "support
groups".

She definitely needs to sign up for the Victory Junction Children's and
Family Camp this summer!!  Please, if you can send me her information I will
contact the Mom to discuss this with her.  She will meet others who are her
age (and older), as well as Dr. Kerr, Dr. Kaplan and Dr. Pidcock, who will
be at the camp.  And it is absolutely free to attend for the children and
the families (this includes any siblings she has).  The only cost is the
travel expense to get there.

Please let me know how I can help.
Take care,
Debbie