No, you've got to go ..... are you sure it's 5,000?  I thought it was 15,000
 Isn't there something you can do! This is going to be awesome. This will be
thee most historic event ever!!  And of course you are used to the cold. I
think they're trying to scare us with all the numbers being thrown around.
Hoping we bedroom people won't show up!  All bridges going into town are
closed.It is incredible. I don't do well in a crowded metro car...  Did it
once for breast cancer and won't do it again. We were like sardines! I could
hardly breathe.... So I will watch it at home on my television. They are
predicting sun but COLD...
I do hope you get to go!
Trudy