My mom collapsed again today, apparently straining when going to the bathroom
is putting pressure on her Vagus nerve, and causes this blacking out.  She
was ok by the time the paramedics came..and she has had complete physicals
recently that didn't show anything bad. She does take medication for high BP,
and her BP has been good..110 to 120 over 60.  She takes Senna to keep
from getting constipated, as well as eating oatmeal and prune juice.

Has anyone else experienced Vagus nerve issues?  I know avoiding straining
is key.

Thanks,
Kevin