We are just blessed that you went to the ER and that after your surgery,
hopefully your pain will be even less!!!  You will be in our prayers and in
my little Prayer Pot!!!  Jeanne

-------Original Message-------

From: kimr1...@bellsouth.net
Date: 1/25/2009 9:54:20 AM
To: Jenna Stentz;  Martha Fleming;  Susan;  Randy;  Betty-TM
Subject: [TMIC] Sunday update on Kim

Sunday update on Kim

Nero-surgeon just left, they have me scheduled to surgery Monday at 2:00
(figured I am already at hospital, all ready dressed for the occaison might
as well go for it!) LOL

They are doing the least evasive procedure to relieve the spinal cord
compression at C-7, and C-6, surgery should take about 45 minutes and I and
scheduled to go home Tuesday!. So all and all had nothing to do with TM but
after it’s all said and done I will still have TM, so get to stay with my TM
family for now just be a little different for a few days!

Thanks again for the entire one on one support and up lifting emails; I
don’t know what I would do without my extended TM family

So all is good, now let’s focus on Jude getting better!

PS Atlanta suport group safe to assume I won't be at the meeting today!

Thanks again

Kim

<<floral.jpg>>

<<b_floral.jpg>>