Barney,You guys up in New York are having a tough time of it. My brother lives
out on Long Island and my daughter lives and works (now for Barclays previously
the infamous Lehman Bros.. )  We finally got our first snow. It was beautiful
at first, now it has turned to freezing rain. And for some reason people in
this area think driving faster on ice and snow is the best and quickest way to
get somewhere  :) (I live next door to Washington, DC - in Virginia.Well, good
luck!!! I hope and pray that your insurance company agrees to the WalkAide.  We
should hold a bake sale or sell Krispy Kreme donuts outside the Pentagon! I did
for my son's soccer team.  Up at 3:00 a.m to pick up the donuts then set up
outside the Pentagon. Tho probably now they wouldn't allow that anymore....
Well take care and hope all is well with you and your
familySincerelyTrudyWorrying does not empty tomorrow of its
troubles; It empties today of its strengths.Subject: RE: [TMIC] Today ShowDate:
Tue, 27 Jan 2009 14:12:49 -0500From: bernie.butc...@honeywell.comto:
mother...@gmail.com; tmic-list@eskimo.com

Hi Trudy – I saw this show this
morning – it’s a WalkAide -  I was fitted for one & now it’s
up to my insurance – it costs about $5,000.00. It worked for me, but I
won’t be able to climb any mountains like she was. All it did was lift my
toes, so I won’t need my AFO brace any more. There is also an exercise
mode where I can sit & it will trigger every 4 seconds to build leg
muscles.

Barney
in NY praying for early spring