Thank you, Sweetie Pie!!!!!  j

-------Original Message-------

From: kimr1...@bellsouth.net
Date: 2/7/2009 4:21:22 PM
To: jrushton
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Many Thanks

OH MY GOSH!!!  you have just hit the nail on the head there!! I beleive you
have you have just said what so many of us have tried to!!!

THANK YOU!
Kim
-------------- Original message from "jrushton" <jrush...@columbiaenergyllc
com>: --------------

My dear friend, yes, we are blessed, aren't we, since the day we were
affected with the TM.  It has brought more beauty to this world and with
that came you and all of our TM family and friends.  People may look at us
and feel sorry yet glad that it is not them.  God has blessed us, opened our
eyes and hearts where we may not have allowed Him in before.  Our priorities
have changed.  Our 'have' verses 'need' list has changed.  Our worrying
about 'the small stuff' has turned to 'fluff''.  Our ability to care for a
stranger and love them from the bottom of our hearts has been one of the
most blessed parts to me and you are a part of that, dear one.  I wish I
could ease the hurt, truly I do.  Just know that we are so close to you as
you and I are to all of the rest of our TM family of friends.  Jeanne