Wow...how difficult it is for some  of us to keep smiles on our faces and
thanksgiving in our  hearts.

With the loss of loved ones,  family strife, difficulties out of our control,
lurching, falling, not  walking at all and the pain and agony of TM it is a
miracle to find  ourselves within a group of people with arms long enough to
stretch around  each and every one of us.

It seems as though we all believe  in something larger than ourselves.  We
are strong in our personal  faiths and each one of us has a place within this
group.  If even one  of us leaves the List, something is lost forever.  When a
new member  joins, something is gained.  We are stronger  yet.

I must apologize for the times  that I have been out of commission and not
there for those of you that are  in need of comfort.  Please know that even
though I may not be  writing to the List, you are all, my brothers and sisters,
in
my  Prayers...Always.  Know that in your heart of hearts and may it help  to
know that I am still there for you.

When I am at my lowest, I take  such comfort in knowing that you are there
for me.  You hold me up,  clear my head, help me with the pain while I wait for
the next shot of  morphine.  Your love lifts me up, your Prayers and thoughts
keep me  strong and I know that I am not alone.

Some of you call regularly, some  send cards and pictures, others send
flowers and a couple of you that live  nearby, even visit in person. One of you
stands by me Praying and Singing  Hymns even when I cannot join you.  Know my
thanks is  true.

I will shortly be going through a  surgery that I am not feeling comfortable
about.  I have thoughts of  not making it through.  I need you to help me.  I
worry about  the infection spreading even stronger throughout my body and
blood.   I am not yet ready to die.

Thank you all for being my  lifeline.  I am counting on you to send your
Prayers up to God in  Heaven in the name of His Son, Jesus Christ.  It does not
matter if  you do not believe...I will believe for both of us.

Thank you for your help.  I  am scared and need your strength.  Give me only
the energy you can  spare.  I love you.  I am not going to be writing much but
if  you need me, let me know.

Jude

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. _See  yours in just 2 easy  steps!_
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1218550342x1201216770/aol?redir=http://www
.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.asp
x?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=febemailfooterNO62)

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1218550342x1201216770/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=fe
bemailfooterNO62)