From: tmic-digest-requ...@eskimo.com <tmic-digest-requ...@eskimo.com>
Subject: tmic-digest Digest V2009 #124
To: tmic-dig...@eskimo.com
Date: Monday, March 2, 2009, 12:06 AM

tmic-digest Digest                              Volume 2009 : Issue 124

Today's Topics:
  Re: [TMIC] For you MSr's              [ jharpe...@aol.com ]
  [TMIC] anniversary                    [ Lawrence King
<we4king...@verizon.n ]
  [TMIC] March Birthdays                [ jharpe...@aol.com ]
  [TMIC] Birthday                       [ celr...@aol.com ]

I think that's excellent. The only word I have a little trouble with is
"imposing" -- "Individuals who insist on imposing their own beliefs on
discussions risk alienating others whose beliefs differ." I agree completely
with that statement, but I have experienced sometimes people thinking I am
imposing my beliefs when I am just sharing them. But I don't know if there is a
better way to word it. I think readers just have to take things in that vein--
that anything shared is the individual's own perspective and what each
individual believes is his or her own choice.

Barbara H. in SC where we have 5 inches of snow (a big deal for us :-) )
http://barbarah.wordpress.com/

In a message dated 3/1/2009 11:24:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,