From: Mary Capps
Date: 3/3/2009 1:09:32 PM
To: jrushton
Subject: Re: [TMIC] YouTube - Regeneration of cells - CBS Cutting Edge

Jeanne,

I'm still trying to figure out this posting thing.  I get all these
different posts in my mailbox.  When I hit reply I just noticed that it
seems to go to the persons personal email instead of a post on the
discussion board.  If thats what its called.  Where do I go to find a list
of all the discussions that currently going on?  When I go to the TMIC it
just tells me of old listings and info on the club.  Is there a place that
lists whats being talked about now?  Thank you. :)

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 10:02 PM, jrushton <jrush...@columbiaenergyllc.com>