The days of sunshine in our lives do and will stand out forever.
Congratulations Wim.
Diane in Canada (who will be a great-grandma next month)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: wim from holland
  To: TMIC
  Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 7:30 AM
  Subject: [TMIC] granddad

  Just a short note from Holland. My oldest son has become a father, so I am a
grandfather now. It felt like I had my own child again in my arms. She is the
most beautifull girl I have ever seen since my own daugther. Here name is Tess.
This little sunshine I like to share it with all of you. Life is so much nicer
to live now, it is more a rich feeling I ever could inmagine.

  Wim from Holland

  Ook nieuwsgierig naar de nieuwe Messenger? Download 'm hier