This is Janice writing to you again.     I, too, pay a price the next day when
I overdo.   The doctors have really warned me about that.    Hope you are
really doing well now.

----- Original Message -----
From: jrushton
To: Patricia Cooley ; tmic
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2009 2:26 PM
Subject: [TMIC] Re: Prayers for You

       Thank you all so much for the prayers and you know how I feel about
them!!!  I woke again this AM with the same symptoms , too stubborn to even
call my provider (if any of you about read my nightmare on the day I got TM??)
so I rested for a couple hours and the pain has eased some so I'm hoping it was
because I just walked too much.  Oh, I do so believe in the prayers and
miracles..  Love to you all..Jeanne