*Thank you Pam.  Yes, I take it very seriously as it has become a wonderful
Advocacy tool over the three years that it has been up and running.  It
consumes a tremendous amount of my time, and do to the serious conditions of
many of the members is also quite heart rending for me.  If not for
Sandy Siegel giving me my much needed pep talks, I might have thrown in the
towel long ago.  It's not only a cause, but a labor of love.  Apology
accepted.*
**
*Gracie*