This is Janice.   Count me in with NOT using embrionic stem cells.    I thought
there was a lot of work done with stem cells from after birth, etc.   We don't
have to go to embrionic cells.   Am I wrong?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Trudy Ogilvie
  To: Tracey L. Black
  Cc: Westgold ; ptpatti200...@aol.com ; tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 1:59 PM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] Embryonic Stem Cell Discussion

  Patti, I'm with you 100% also....  To put it mildly we have become the
quintessential throw-away society.
  Trudy

  On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 2:12 PM, Tracey L. Black <tracey.bl...@hnoins.com>
wrote:

    I would have to agree 100%.

    Tracey L. Black

    Certified Insurance Service Representative

    Hockley & O'Donnell Insurance Agency

    Phone- 717-334-6741, x 29

    Fax-717-334-3414

    My hours:  9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

    Thank you for providing information to us. Please be aware that no coverage
is bound and no change to your insurance program is confirmed until verified by
a licensed agent during regular business hours. If you do not hear from us
within 1 business day, please re-contact us in case your information has not
been retained