DITTO !!!!!                Janice
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: L T CHERPESKI
  To: jharpe...@aol.com ; mother...@gmail.com ; tmic-list@eskimo.com ; Janice
  Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 12:01 AM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] Balance

  IOh yes, right with you ladies on all of that.  I always touch something when
I'm standing too, Janice.  And Barb, for heavens sake.  How in the world could
you stand on a pillow with your eyes closed and lean in any direction.  You are
one brave woman.  I also cannot close my eyes and have any balance - and I get
a "panic" feeling when the power has gone out due to a storm and my house is
completely dark. I lose all perception.  We TMers are different in some ways
and yet so much alike in other ways.

  Linda