I always look at my feet when I walk  -  bad habit, but I feel more secure
doing that.                Janice
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lawrence King
  To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Cc: Lawrence King
  Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 4:09 PM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] Balance

  I lose my balance when I close my eyes too. my PT said I have lost my
somatosensation and that I need to protect my eyes because it's my sight that
is keeping me upright and 90 degrees from the horizon line, parallel to
doorways and lampposts etc...  look ahead and not down at my feet when walking!

  Mindy the Artist