  From: jrushton
  To: gor...@earthlink.net ; tmic
  Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 7:46 PM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] Amanda needs our support!!

        adis...@yahoo.com

        I got it through our tmic??

        -------Original Message-------

        From: gor...@earthlink.net
        Date: 4/21/2009 6:54:35 PM
        To: jrushton

        what is her email addy?
        ----- Original Message -----
        From: jrushton
        To: tmic
        Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 10:34 AM
        Subject: [TMIC] Amanda needs our support!!

              Hi, everyone!  We have a new TMer that wrote in last week.  She
must have problems with the chat line because she hasn't heard from anyone but
me and one other person and that is really unusual for our group!!  I'll copy
her note to show you that she needs us and our support!!  ::)) Jeanne in Dayton

              Amanda's note:

              I was wondering if there is anyone here who is a c6 quad with
very little use of their hands and no use of their legs that lives
independently. I am needing to talk to someone who can offer some advice on how
I can do some things.

<<SuperStock_1196-107.jpg>>