*Hi Carol,*
**
*I was diagnosed with Devic's NMO via the Mayo's NMO IgG test, and am
currently participating in their NMO+ Genetic Study.  I have nothing but the
utmost respect  for the Mayo Clinic physicians and researchers.  A large
number of our Advocacy Group members eventually end up there during the
course of their disease, and I have never heard that anyone had less than a
positive experience.  The level of expertise is phenomenal.  Their research
arm is the hub of research into NMO, and I have no doubt that if a cure is
to be found, it will be a huge part of the effort.*

*Gracie*