Aku,What an awesome accomplishment! I am trying to commit myself to
"journaling"I do enjoy going back and reading what I wrote weeks ago. Hard to
explain! I have a book from when I was in rehab for 5 weeks back in 02... I've
come a long, long way..But I do not have the gift for "poetry".  Would you
consider sharing some of your poetry with us???  For Christmas my son gave me
the book Birdsong - Rumi A persian poet. I have also bought so many cards by
Maya Aneglou - her poetry is beautiful and she also has such agift for writing
verses that you felt but didn't know how to put into words.
I am also going to try Naltraxone but I think I'm supposed to slowly wean
myself off of Lyrica? What has been your experience with Naltraxone?
ShalomTrudy - in wet, rainy, damp Virginia -  hey  - maybe I'll try to turn
that into a poem.I doubt it tho... my growing up years you weren't even allowed
to color "outside the line"

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its
troubles; It empties today of its strengths.