  From: Robert Pall
  To: LadyOwl1961 ; tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 12:58 PM
  Subject: RE: [TMIC] Question for people on Lyrica?

      I have been on Lyrica for at least 3 years...I started with 2 pills a day
(150mg each) and 2 years ago I increased it to 3 pills or 450 mg per day. I
have had TM for 12 years and have found Lyrica to be the best drug as for
helping the banding,numbness and pins and needles. The only side effects are
they increase my appetite and you can not drink alcohol when you are taking
Lyrica (I still have a beer or two..but no hard liquor).

  Rob in New Jersey