From: k...@frontiernet.net
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Question for people on Lyrica?
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 09:16:33 -0500

Okay
it looks like I got some answers to my question. It now seems that I need to
drink alcohol with my lyrica to get rid of my anger. It also looks like I have
to time my beer, wine or scotch as well as my lyrica. Well doing this I will
have to avoid walls, floors and toilet rings. It will also give me amnesia and
send me into lala land so I won’t know I am angry.
 ROTFLMNAO (rolling on the floor laughing
my NUMB ass off)
Thank
you to those who answered because it has given me a great laugh. I spoke with
my
doctor and we decided since I was going to be lessening my lyrica gradually
that
we are hoping the anger will dissipates. I think the anger is more due to the
fact that I let myself catch that darn virus which threw me back into a TM
bout.
I have never been on a anti depressant and I don’t know how I feel about
starting one as normally I am able to handle the little bouts of depression I
get with my TM. I really am afraid of adding more medication to the mix as
since
going on lyrica I have been able to get rid of most other medication and just
keep a few on hand for break through pain & sensations when I need it.

Thank
you again all.. sometimes I wonder where I would be if I did not have a life
full of laughter.
Kathy