Thank you, Wim.     We will look forward to seeing them.         Janice
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: wim from holland
  To: TMIC
  Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 7:54 AM
  Subject: [TMIC] arts

  I also started doing arts since TM. It comes with periods, sometimes a year
nothing and then a few paintings in a short period. I started small but at the
end I tried some larger ones, and it is nice to do. But there is one problem
with kids who has to decorate there new homes, since they are one there own,
some paintings, especially the larger ones are all confiscated by the kids. I
am proud fo it ofcourse, luckely I still have the pictures.  The two i send you
are the largest ones, 80 x 100cm (32 x 40 inch).

  I copied them from photo's of the internet. They are both original from Evard
Munch. Both were been stolen out of the Swedisch museum and found back 5 years
later. But I had nothing to do with that, they are named "The Madonna" and "The
Cry".

  Tanks to Jim, who told me that the pictures and mails ate limited to 40k, I
send them in two separate  mails. Think I send you more, in the mail what it
is, most of them are from pictures or photo's, with the help of a photo
projector.

  Wim from Holland

  Alle tips en trics. Ontdek nu de nieuwe Windows Live