I love "the Cry" and was very happy when it was recovered. Went pumpkin hunting for Halloween about 10 years ago and saw a tall, twisted and skinny pumpkin and it reminded me of the face in "the cry" so I got it and made "the cry" jack-o-lantern. Looked wonderful! wish I could locate the picture.

Mindy the Artist