From: parkersw...@aol.com
To: k...@frontiernet.net; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, Jul 2, 2009 8:59 am
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Class Reunions (way too honest)

WELL HELL FRIENDS!!!  "I am up to 145lbs (I gained 10lbs). I wear size 10 jeans
and really don’t feel comfortable with my NEW body. I don’t like the way I look
or feel. I do not like having a belly or the feel of my thighs rubbing
together. You asked for honest and here it is. Aging is HELL"

THAT'S ME IN A NUTSHELL AND I DON'T HAVE TM!   Yes, I will count my blessings!

SPARKER   :)

Dell Summer Savings: Cool Deals on Popular Laptops - Shop Now!